General rules and policies for Organized Groups
Definition of Organized group: Any organized group of persons interested in a get-together for the purpose of enjoyment and fellowship. Organized groups are generally considered: church groups, business employees, members of fraternal organizations, athletic associations, credit unions, class reunions, family reunions, etc. Owners of taverns qualify for rental only if regular patrons are invited and that the owner does not use the rental for profit. Also, no individual is permitted rental if such individual previously sells tickets to persons not related to an organized group.
1. BMSA opens at 10 AM and closes at 10 PM, unless prior arrangements are made and approved by BMSA.
2. Representatives of the outside group who signs the contract must be 21 years old or older.
3. Picnic chairman is responsible for informing his group of the rules and policies set forth in this agreement, and must be present at all times during the rental period.
4. The rental group must obtain liability insurance coverage for the date the BMSA facilities are rented. A copy of said policy must be provided to the BMSA prior to the rental date. The BMSA, its officers, members, or agents are not responsible for any injuries or damages to any party using the BMSA facilities.
5. You may only use the pavilion your group has rented for the day even if the other pavilion is not rented. If this rule is violated the BMSA will bill the group for the use of those facilities not previously paid for.
6. If two groups rent the grounds on the same day, all facilities except for the pavilions are to be shared equally (i.e., charcoal pits, horseshoe pits, swimming pool, etc.)
7. The Clubhouse and its facilities are not included in the rental.
8. BMSA leases the premises as is. It provides no services. Organizations are required to provide their own policing and crowd control.
9. BMSA does not provide food or beverages.
10. BMSA does not provide recreational equipment items such as volleyballs, horseshoes, basketballs, etc.
11. The cost of any BMSA equipment missing or damaged will be assessed to the renter.
12. BMSA is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
13. Please observe posted directions.
14. No thumbtacks or staples in the pavilions, including the tables.
15. No tables of any type are permitted on the dance floor.
16. Pavilion must be swept, tables cleared and garbage placed into the dumpsters.
17. NO PETS are permitted on the grounds.
18. No motorized vehicles of any type are permitted under the pavilions.
19. The operation of ATV’s or Dirt Bikes is not permitted on the club property.
20. Firearms are not permitted to be discharged during any function on club property, including the rifle range.
21. The group must obey swimming pool hours or the lifeguard will dismiss violators from the pool area or club itself. Pool opens at 1 PM and closes at 6 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. The pool may be requested for weekdays by appointment only and subject to availability of the lifeguard. The renter will be responsible for the cost of the lifeguard on weekdays, please call for the current price.
22. NO DIVING in the pool.
23. No swimming in the large or small dam.
24. Fishing for fun only. Must use barbless hooks and return all fish to pond.
Deposits will be returned approximately 60 days after the rental date, provided there is no damage and the pavilions are completely cleaned. Deposits will be returned to the picnic chairman unless specified otherwise.
Reservations and Cancellation policies
1. The date requested will not be guaranteed if payment in full is not received within fourteen days of the mailing date of the contract.
2. Any rental agreement canceled after payment has been received, said rental group would be reimbursed 1/2 of the rental fee if BMSA were notified at least 90 days prior to the rental date. There will be no refund of any funds paid for the rental if canceled less than 90 days prior to the contracted rental date.
3. If there are any questions regarding these rules and policies please contact the BMSA email@example.com.